The Cactus Fly-In provides the opportunity to advertise your products and services to a large audience of people. A $100 donation is requested to reserve an 8X8 space on the north side of the Display Auto Parking. Exhibitors not providing items for sale are not required to adhere to the requirements of vendors. Exhibitors must provide their own tables, chairs and canopy and may be set up Friday March 1st, 2024 between 5:00 and 7:00 PM and between 7:00 and 8:00 AM om March 2nd 2024. The display can be broken down after 3:00 PM and must be cleared out by 5:00 PM after the fly-in. Exhibitor and vendors, please complete the registration form.
All VENDORS need to have:
- Current business licenses for City of Casa Grande and the Arizona Department of Revenue which can be found at https://casagrandeaz.gov/finance/ further information can be found by calling the City of Casa Grande Finance department at (520) 421-8600
- A certificate of insurance with the following coverage:
- Commercial General Liability – Limits per occurrence or aggregate amount to be determined after completed Special Event Application packet is received by the City. Unless special or unusual risks are involved, $1 million/$2 million aggregate limits are generally acceptable. (Increased limits or additional coverage may apply depending upon the nature of the event.)
- Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Personal Injury, Contractual, and Products
- Workers Compensation (if applicable), including Employers Liability‐ Arizona Statutory Limits
- Commercial Auto Liability (if applicable)‐ $1,000,000 combined single limit (each accident)
- City of Casa Grande AND Classic Airplane Association of Arizona shall be named as additional insured and a copy of the additional insured endorsement along with the certificate of insurance shall be provided 10 days prior to the event.
Insurance certificates shall name the holder as:
City of Casa Grande
510 E. Florence Blvd.
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
Classic Airplane Assn of Arizona
6 So. Stellar Parkway
Chandler, AZ 85226
In addition, FOOD VENDORS must have:
- An active “Pinal County Health Permit Number or the vendor can apply for a health permit prior to Feb. 16 2024 at www.pinal.gov/DocumentCenter/View/7847/Permit-Application—Temporary-Food-Booth-PDF
- Must have submitted the “Mobile Food Unit Application Form” to the City of Casa Grande Fire Marshall by February 16, 2024 (following page)