Exhibitors are welcome to attend the Fly-In. Exhibitors who are not selling products have no permit requirements.
All VENDORS need to have:
- Current business licenses for City of Casa Grande and the Arizona Department of Revenue which can be found at https://casagrandeaz.gov/finance/ further information can be found by calling the City of Casa Grande Finance department at (520) 421-8600
- A certificate of insurance with the following coverage:
- Commercial General Liability – Limits per occurrence or aggregate amount to be determined after completed Special Event Application packet is received by the City. Unless special or unusual risks are involved, $1 million/$2 million aggregate limits are generally acceptable. (Increased limits or additional coverage may apply depending upon the nature of the event.)
- Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Personal Injury, Contractual, and Products
- Workers Compensation (if applicable), including Employers Liability‐ Arizona Statutory Limits
- Commercial Auto Liability (if applicable)‐ $1,000,000 combined single limit (each accident)
- City of Casa Grande AND Classic Airplane Association of Arizona shall be named as additional insured and a copy of the additional insured endorsement along with the certificate of insurance shall be provided 10 days prior to the event.
Insurance certificates shall name the holder as:
City of Casa Grande
510 E. Florence Blvd.
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
Classic Airplane Assn of Arizona
6 So. Stellar Parkway
Chandler, AZ 85226
In addition, FOOD VENDORS must have:
- An active “Pinal County Health Permit Number or the vendor can apply for a health permit prior to Feb. 19 2022 at https://www.pinalcountyaz.gov/EnvironmentalHealth/Documents/PermitApplication‐TemporaryFoodBooth.pdf
- Must have submitted the “Mobile Food Unit Application Form” to the City of Casa Grande Fire Marshall by February 19, 2022 (following page)